Friday, October 24, 2008

Let's build a home.....

Over the course of the next five months, I will detail the home building process that takes place at Country Faire in Linden. The events will be described from my perspective and not as an authoritative figure. I've never personally built a home, so I am NOT an authority. However, having been with Raymus Homes for nearly three years, I have picked up bits and pieces of the process. And they should know...the Raymus family has been building homes in the Central Valley since the 1940s.



With each post, I will provide photos or videos of recent activity with a description of the work that has transpired. I'll document the process from foundation to completion...also known as moving day!



So let's get started!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea. There are companies which give your homeowners the ability to do the same thing using pictures to tell the story of their new home. It is called URBaCS. Here is a link to a builder using this service. http://myestridgehome.com

Raymus Homes, Inc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.